Samagra Consulting has launched an open recruitment drive for freshers and experienced professionals for Multiple Positions.
About Samagra Consulting
Samagra is an impact-driven top-tier Indian governance consulting firm. It works with the political and bureaucratic leadership of states and the Centre to solve governance problems and create impact at scale. Samagra combines a top-down management consulting approach with a bottom-up understanding of the governance ecosystem, leveraging technology and data expertise to deliver on its mandates.
- Associate and Senior Associate:Associates and Senior Associates take ownership of 3-5 workstreams (mini projects within a large program) and manage them end-to-end. They work as part of a 3-5 member team led by a Manager or a Senior Manager and are supported by a Vice President or Senior Vice President. The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design and facilitating implementation through first principles problem solving,leveraging organisational learnings, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis, field-work etc. Associates and Senior Associates receive close hand-holding from the Manager/Senior Manager.
- Consultant & Senior Consultant: Consultants and Senior Consultants take ownership of 3-5 workstreams (mini projects within a large program) and manage them end-to-end. They work as part of a 3-5 member team led by a Manager or a Senior Manager and are supported by a Vice President or Senior Vice President. The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design, and facilitating implementation through first principles problem solving,leveraging organisational learnings, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis, field-work etc. Consultants and Senior Consultants are expected to work with limited hand-holding from the Manager/Senior Manager. Senior Consultants sometimes get an opportunity to step-up and play the role of a Manager.
- Manager & Senior Manager: Managers and Senior Managers take ownership of a state-wide transformation program and are responsible for its end-to-end delivery. They lead a 3-5 member team and are supported by a Vice President or Senior Vice President who spends a part of his/her time on the program. They contribute to all workstreams (mini projects within the large program), closely work with senior government stakeholders and are responsible for hand-holding and professional development of their team. They are well rounded professionals who drive the final citizen impact on the program, while also taking up additional responsibilities within the organisation.
- Vice President & Senior Vice President: VicePresidents and Senior Vice Presidents take ownership of multiple state-wide transformation programmes and are responsible for aligning the state leadership on the objectives and approach of the programme, as well as ensuring delivery. They build long term relationships with senior government leaders and thought leaders in the impact ecosystem. They develop expertise across multiple domains. They mentor 20-25 team members and nurture leaders within the organisation. They take proactive ownership of the organisational journey.
- We seek passionate, impact-minded individuals from across educational and professional backgrounds.
- We look for strong logical reasoning and problem solving abilities and good written and oral communication skills.
- No, prior experience in the development or consulting sectors are not mandatory.
Compensation Structure at Samagra
- Your compensation depends on multiple factors such as past experience, educational background, the role you are being considered for etc.
- We will discuss this with each candidate before making the final offer.
- Our compensation levels are roughly 70% of the compensation levels of corporate firms.
- Delhi is the base location for all programmes.
- Through the week, teams are stationed at the client location with frequent travel to Delhi for review meetings and problem solving sessions.
- The time spent on ground varies based on the engagement lifecycle. During the diagnosis phase, the team spends a lot of time on ground to gain a bottom up understanding of the problem statement and understand ground situation.
- In more mature stages of the programme, teams work at the state office to align political and bureaucratic leadership, with field visits as and when required.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, to apply for the Job Positions at Samagra.
- We follow a common selection procedure for associate and consultant roles.
- If selected, you will be informed of your designation after your in-person interview.
- Last date to apply is 12th September.