About TVS-Srinivasan Services Trust
The social arm of TVS Motor Company and Sundaram Clayton. They work with communities and governments to empower India’s rural poor through awareness, skills and training programs.
- Position Title: Community Development Officer (CDO)
- Location: Tamil Nadu – Multiple locations
- Position reporting to: Field director / Cluster Head
- Lead a team consisting of VDOs & coordinate with other stakeholders to bring about transformation in attitude of rural communities.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate village development activities
- Engage women in Income Generation Programs
- Facilitate schemes and programs for agriculture yield enhancement along with Govt centres
- Support families to adopt systematic livestock management practices
- Support youth towards employment
- Facilitate health service access within villages along with Govt health centres
- Facilitate sanitation scheme in villages
- Create an environment for social harmony
- Improve, guide and mentor team members
- Qualifications & experience: MSW or PG in social work / sociology / anthropology with 2-8 years of experience in community development
- Functional Competencies: Community needs assessment, Livelihoods, Village ecosystem
- Behavioral Competencies: Communication skills, Collaboration & networking, Learning orientation, Rigor in execution, Analyzing
- Note: The person has to stay in village or nearby towns of our cluster and should be willing to work in villages.
How to Apply
- Interested people can send their CVs to [email protected]