Applications are invited of Consultant- Onboarding and Assimilation at Deloitte for the year 2021.
Deloitte’s India offices of the US are a region within the Deloitte US organization, with offices across four cities in India – Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru.
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Special Projects India Private Limited.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferred in computer science); BSc/BCom/BE/BTech
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience
- Project management experience and organization skills with proven ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent workstreams
- Strong program management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build relationships across the teams to influence, collaborate and build consensus
- Prior experience in working on cross functional projects with collaboration across teams is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in with strong command on Microsoft Office skills, visualization tools and ability to produce deliverables with excellence
- In Excel, advanced skills aggregating data, and displaying impactful results using compelling visuals
- In PowerPoint, translate data into insights and tell a logically structured, succinct, and compelling story tailored to your audience; make clear, actionable recommendations supported by data
The incumbent in this role should be a Technology enthusiast and should have a good knowledge and understanding of various emerging technologies. The incumbent will be responsible for below key roles –
- Collaborate to drive operational efficiency – partner with Business teams, Acquisition, Deployment, Development Operations, and other Talent teams to lay out structured processes for onboarding and assimilation of US and USI experienced hires
- Partner with interview panels and recruitment team to capture key skill areas and capabilities
- Work with new hires to build their profiles and collaborate with senior managers on their onboarding, coach, buddy allocations etc.
- Work with Resource Managers to capture project and client engagement details. Based on the staffing opportunity, partner with subject matter experts and business managers to identify required learning opportunities and lay out holistic learning plans, defining the right mix and use of modalities, timing, approach etc.
- Partner with the learner to drive learner engagement, address any issues/queries, ensuring timeliness on development milestones and completion
- Build relationships acting as a credible and trusted consultative advisor to stakeholders and experienced hires to address issues/questions, and emerging needs
- Manage the process end-to-end and periodically report progress of the assimilation program. Coordinate with all team members and with other groups within Advisory to drive for quality and SLAs on all deliverables.
- Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru.
How to Apply
- Click HERE for the official notification and application of Consultant- Onboarding and Assimilation at Deloitte.