Chambers of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjiv Khanna is inviting interns for the internship program on rolling basis.
About the Mr. Justice Sanjiv Khanna
Justice Sanjiv Khanna enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1983. He began his practice in the District Courts at Tis Hazari in Delhi and soon shifted his practiced to Delhi High Court.
His area of practice was wide and varied from writ petitions in public law matters, direct tax appeals, income tax prosecutions, arbitration cases, commercial suits, environment and pollution laws matters, besides medical negligence cases before consumer forums and company law cases before the Company Law Board.
About the Opportunity
This is an offline internship program specially open only to law students in their 3 or 5 year law course. Those who have completed their law degrees are not eligible to apply.
- 1st November to 15th December 2023
- 1st February to 29th February 2024
- 1st March to 31st March 2024
- Delhi, India
- Law students in their 4th or 5th year of the 5 year B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. course (or equivalent), or
- Law students in their 2nd or 3rd year of the 3 year LL.B. course.
How to Apply?
- Click here to apply for the Internship at Chambers of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjiv Khanna, Judge, Supreme Court of India.
- Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted telephonically/via email 4-6 weeks before the start of the desired internship slot.