About the Organisation:
IDFC FIRST Bank is an Indian private sector bank formed by the merger of the banking arm of Infrastructure Development Finance Company and Capital First, an Indian non-bank financial institution.
About the Opportunity:
As part of the Central Processing team, individuals is required to provide borrowers with an initial good faith estimate at time of application and to provide all necessary disclosures for borrower and lender. Provides administrative assistance to the loan officer and staff, including updating loan data into the financial institution’s computers, and assembling documentation for customer loans.
- Graduation: Bachelors in Technology / Mathematics / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Engineering / Management.
- Post-graduation: MBA, PGDM
- Experience:0 to 2 years of experience in Operations/ Customer Service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processes approved commercial and consumer loan applications using automated loan document preparation software.
- Selects appropriate Title Company, surveyors, appraisers, and other vendors, as needed, and requested by lenders to acquire need vendor services.
- Prepares loan documents and closing instruction letters as appropriate.
- Transmits loan document packages to the lenders.
- Prepares commercial and SBA loan documents as requested by commercial lenders.
- Provides back up support for other “Team” or group positions.
- Willingly participates in all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Assemble and/or amend loan documents utilizing LaserPro.
- Resolve discrepancies in loan documentation.
- Perform other varied duties as assigned.
- Verify lending compliance issues and regulations.
- Report HMDA information.
- Applies some advanced skills to the position within assigned functional area.
- May adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
- Required to provide borrower with initial good faith estimate at time of application and to provide all necessary disclosures for borrower and lender.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of financial data contained within loan files.
- Maintains company policies and underwriting guidelines.
- Provides administrative assistance to the loan officer and staff, including updating loan data into the financial institution’s computers, and assembling of documentation for customer loans.
- Ensures that loan files contain documents with proper signature, dates and other relevant data.
- Assembles and verifies accuracy of loan documentation.
- Checks documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions, closing dates and signatures.
- Maintains new paid consumer loan files. Performs variety of clerical duties requiring knowledge of departmental procedures. Uses office computers for data input and other activities, and orders credit reports.
- Answers telephone inquiries and written inquiries concerning loan processing and information.
- Adhere to all bank and department personnel policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.