About Sony Research India Private Limited
Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as part of Sony’s global R&D centers. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World, all is possible with the diverse research opportunities we offer at Sony Research India. We venture into entertainment, healthcare, music, and gaming. We also devise mobility solutions that help people get around securely and safely and support creators to expand their creativity with innovative AI applications. Sony Research India is a place to apply a wide range of technologies to inspire emotion in new fields.
Roles and Responsibities
- Market Study of HR policies and practice for the planning of compensation & benefit plan
- Help review existing policies and propose new initiatives for employees’ retention
- Assist in marketing, planning in strategy for Employer Branding, Diversity & Inclusion
- Bachelor and above of Human Resources/Marketing specialization.
- Good communication and collaboration skills for teamwork
- Proactive attitude for self-growth
- Basic Microsoft office usage
- Able to engage 9:30 – 18:00(Mon-Fri) for 6 months
- Experience of working/studying abroad
- Experience of prior internship/working as HR Planning or relevant area.
- HR Planning: HR Head
- Employer Branding: Team leader
- Diversity & Inclusion: Team leader
How to Apply
- For the Official Notification and Application, Click HERE