About the Organization:
P&G, an 180 years old company, Today, world’s largest consumer goods company is inviting applications from MBA Young Professional’s for Manager (HR)
Position: Manager – Human Resources
A Manager in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services, and benefits administration to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described below are expected to be played.
- Building people and leadership capability
- Developing an adaptive and competitive organization and
- Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
- Prior experience in Sales HR preferred with proven capabilities to have managed multiple stakeholders well.
- As business partner, the HR senior manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- 1-4 years of experience post MBA
- Pre Requisite – MBA or Masters Program in HR
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
How to Apply
- For the Official Notification, Click Here
- Apply by 25th Jan, 2020