About Uber Technologies Inc.
Uber is a technology company whose mission is to help power the movement of both people and things. To accomplish this, they use proprietary technology to develop and maintain multisided platforms that offer a variety of services to users, including connecting service providers with potential customers.
Uber matches consumers looking for rides with providers of ride services who operate their own independent businesses, as well as with other forms of transportation, including public transit, bikes and scooters.
About the Team
Uber Shuttle is an everyday commute product that is safe, reliable and affordable. With just a few taps and a short walk, Shuttle makes it easy for riders to book a guaranteed seat in an air-conditioned bus from a selection of routes and pick-up stops. We currently operate across India, MEA, Europe and LATAM.
India is one of the top 3 markets globally for Shuttle and the India Ops team is responsible for launching and scaling the product in India in collaboration with the global and regional teams. With the Shuttle product and engineering teams being based in India, this provides a unique opportunity to drive global innovation in Shuttle products from India.
About the Role
The Growth Associate will be responsible for driving user acquisition and bookings growth in new cities and play a key role in the success of the HCV growth function in India. Strong analytical acumen is required to experiment and iterate on execution strategy. As a part of this role, you will also be working closely with multiple internal stakeholders across different teams. This role is best suited for people who have prior experience in marketing and/or operations and are comfortable with a hands-on approach.
What You’ll do:
- Launch: Help setup the process for launching new cities and play a key role in the growth and expansion of all these cities, the development of the product, as well as the end to end experience of the customer.
- Strategy: Identify target customer segments for HCV and understand market trends and gather competitive intelligence to inform strategic decisions on market positioning and pricing strategy.
- Execution: Plan channel mix and setup campaigns to meet user acquisition and growth targets. Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive campaign execution and other growth efforts.
- Analyse data: Keep tab of the campaign metrics and delve into the rider data to validate your hypothesis, iterate campaigns make data driven decisions
- Drive sustainable growth: Identify opportunities to drive growth from existing users and manage churn. Initiate and run experiments to drive efficiency in the overall growth funnel.
- Be an owner: We’re building a business and there’s a lot that we don’t know. You will need to be a self starter that doesn’t shy away from facing challenges and takes initiative to ensure we move the business forward.
What You’ll need:
- 3+ years of overall experience with at least 2 years of growth/marketing experience in the consumer tech industry with data driven decision making.
- Strong analytical and marketing acumen as well as critical problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets with strong data visualization skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Customer centricity and passion to solve mobility challenges for the next billion customers.
- Proactive and creative solutions driven approach, with a ‘get it done’ attitude.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups