About the Organization
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
About the Opportunity
We are inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee – Recruitment! In this role, you will be a part of the core sourcing team and drive different channels for timely delivery. Need to understand every requirement from business as it comes in and drive sourcing in the right direction
Roles and Responsibilities
- Propose hiring solutions for new businesses
- Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc.
- Promoting low cost channels to deliver maximum requirement like campus, referrals and Direct to talent (Portals; Social Media; Job Fairs; etc.) maintaining quality of hire
- Check on the hiring process and highlight any deviations from the company policy
- Ability to Highlight risk accounts on time with appropriate data points
- Drive team to be compliant and ensure all processes are followed as per audit guidelines
- Ability to map profiles hired in Genpact to other organizations and quote any challenges/changes needed for hiring those profiles
- Willing to work on weekend drives if required
Qualification we seek in you
- MBA Graduate with good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent comm. skills – Verbal & Written
- Good Excel/Presentation skills
- Good people connect with outstanding PR skills
- Understanding on sourcing & market / competition
- Eye for detail and quick response time
- Ability to drive compliance & process adherence
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on WhatsApp or Telegram here.