About the Organization
SBI Foundation was launched in 2015 by the State Bank of India to carry out its CSR activities as well as those of its subsidiaries. As the CSR arm of the premier bank of India, SBI Foundation aims to be the leading institution promoting growth and equality responsive to the communities it serves, particularly the vulnerable and marginalised sections of the society.
About the Project
SBI Foundation has partnered with Himalayan Environmental Studies and Conservation Organisation (HESCO) for a project to develop a climate resilient livelihood model for 4600 beneficiaries from 10 flood affected villages of Chamoli District, Uttarakhand. The project commenced in June 2022 and will continue for three years through May 2025.
In this context, SBI Foundation is recruiting an adaptable and dynamic individual for the role of Field Project Officer to monitor the implementation of the project in Joshimath Block, Chamoli District Uttarakhand.
- Graduate Degree with minimum 1 years’ experience in the development sector/ rural development.
- Preference will be given to local candidates who have experience of grassroots level work in rural development
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate with NGO partner closely in program delivery
- Ensure that programs meet objectives and periodic milestones, timelines are adhered to and beneficiary experience is of high quality
- Establish a clear understanding of program expectations including on timelines, quality check measures, etc.
- Monitor the implementation of the project by the NGO partner as per the project deliverables.
- Monitor project regularly by conducting field visits on a weekly basis to ensure timely achievement/delivery of targets/results.
- Evaluate the data/reports submitted by the NGOs to track the progress of the project.
- Estimate the probability of success/failure and take necessary steps to meet the desired outputs.
- Negotiable, will match the expectations based on the experience & qualification.
- Fixed pay upto maximum of Rs. 4,20,000) and variable pay up to 20% of the fixed pay i.e up to Rs. 84,000/-)
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!