Discover a unique career path at EY, where you’ll find global scale, inclusive culture, and technology support to become the best version of yourself. Join us to shape a better working world and build an exceptional experience for yourself.
At EY, we offer you the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind career journey that aligns with your uniqueness. With a global presence, inclusive culture, and technological advancements, we empower you to evolve into your best self. Your distinctive voice and perspective will contribute to making EY even stronger. Join us to craft an exceptional experience for yourself and contribute to a better working world for all.
EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, is a global leader in professional services dedicated to building a better working world. With a rich history spanning over a century, EY is renowned for its commitment to delivering exceptional client services, fostering inclusivity, and driving positive change across industries and economies.
Explore an exciting opportunity within EY Global Delivery Services (GDS), a rapidly growing global operations team. As part of our commitment to creating a better working world, GDS is focused on establishing an evolving FinCrime Operational Excellence framework across processes and decision-making. Join us in enhancing FinCrime operations and supporting business teams across various locations.
This role involves being a vital member of the high-performing FinCrime operation team (covering areas like Customer Due Diligence, Sanction Screening, Vendor Due Diligence, and Anti-Corruption & Bribery) within GDS. You will work as an Associate to identify and strengthen FinCrime operations.
As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting risk-based client due diligence according to EY policies and AML regulatory requirements.
- Performing thorough internal and external research for Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening.
- Collaborating with engagement teams for KYC documentation collection.
- Addressing AML adverse concerns and collaborating for further action.
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships, KPIs, and productivity.
- Ensuring timely case closure through AML systems.
- Identifying risk areas and escalating “HIGH Risk” cases to the management team.
- Staying updated on evolving AML regulatory guidelines globally.
- Other tasks aligned with the job summary and purpose.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Freshers may be considered for this role.
- Solid knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- High attention to detail and integrity.
- Decision-making skills and teamwork.
- Graduate in any stream (preferably B. Com, BBA).
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Relevant experience or qualifications in AML preferred.
What We Seek:
- Ability to collaborate within a team and adapt to various roles in multiple initiatives.
- Strategic thinking and partnership with key stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented approach to engage senior-level executives.
- Hybrid role with flexibility.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Increase your Selection Chances by Booking our Exclusive Services!
Join EY and shape your exceptional career journey while contributing to a better working world. Your unique perspective will drive innovation and success. Apply now and be a part of our transformative journey!