How many of us haven’t cursed the way our Government functions? However, how many of us ever got an opportunity to work closely with the Government? District Collector’s Internship Program is an effort to bring those people who want to make a difference and not just be critical of how a Government system works. This is an opportunity for interns from educational institutes, NGOs and Corporates to work under the leadership of the district administration.
About the Program
District Collector’s Internship Programme (DCIP) is a unique programme by District Administration, Kozhikode to involve enterprising youngsters in participatory governance. Practically, the idea is to make young people active participants in the process of tackling developmental challenges faced by the community through an internship with the government system. The programme also aims to give interns a direct exposure to the functioning of the Public System.
- The Batch starts on May 17th 2021.
- 4 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- The selected Interns will be working on the following areas:-
- Developing citizen-centric governance
- To accelerate Citizen participation
- Awareness & Adoption Campaigns
- Co-creation & Co-design programmes to engage Citizens & various stakeholders in Calicut District
- Development of Technological solutions.
- Ideation & Feedbacks on Programmes and campaigns
- If you are a graduate of any discipline and is interested in contributing to the well-being of your fellow citizens, you can consider applying to this internship.
- In return, what awaits the interns is the promise of holistic development, a transformation from merely existing to living with purpose.
- The contribution of Interns in the extraordinary fight against Nipah outbreak, Flood rescue activities and Covid Pandemic, being the epitome of such a concept.
- On successful completion the interns will be given an experience certificate.
- Note: It’a unpaid Internship.
How to Apply
- Send your CV to [email protected] before 10th May 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for a personal interview.
- For Official Notification, Click HERE.