About the Organization
ACKO is India’s first and only fully-digital Insurtech (product) company to have taken insurance by storm. You might have seen our cool ads or are already a customer and we hope you have noticed how we are rewriting the rules of the insurance game constantly and persistently.
Based out of Bangalore, we are solving for the Indian market. But we are a part of a global wave of insurtech startups such as ZhongAn in China , Oscar, Lemonade, Metromile in the US, that are known to succeed owing to their business models and technology.
We are a unicorn backed by a slate of marquee investors like Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF, Catamaran, General Atlantic and Multiples. In only four years since our inception and operations, our products have reached ~75M unique users. We have partnered with some of the biggest names of the digital ecosystem such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with affiliates, including negotiations, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance, forming creative strategies and objectives, conflict resolution, managing budgets, and more.
- Identify media partnership opportunities and explore new avenues for affiliate growth within the B2C
- Continually evaluate and test potential sources of high-quality traffic and demand to improve campaign performance.
- Manage and oversee reporting, identify areas of opportunity, and communicate key wins to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize marketing materials for affiliate campaigns, ensuring brand consistency.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging marketing channels to remain competitive in the B2C e-commerce landscape.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Advanced understanding of the affiliate marketing channel and its role in driving B2C e-commerce growth.
- Comprehension of the attribution model we deploy and its importance in evaluating campaign performance.
- Experience using market-leading affiliate tracking SaaS, such as Impact or Partnerize, and secondary tools such as BrandVerity, Similarweb/Ahrefs, and Visual Ping.
- Knowledge of how to identify and classify top opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Ability to forecast, track performance, and make strategic changes as necessary to achieve targets.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a proactive mindset.
- 5+ years of affiliate marketing experience, preferably in the B2C e-commerce sector.
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude, with a preference for candidates with startup experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups