About the Organisation:
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England.
Work you’ll do:
As a part of this team, you will be involved with the following:
- Daily activity — Working on customer queries: To work on all accounts receivable queries received from internal and external client each day in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
- Contact client via phone, email and make sure the collection queries are resolved on time.
- Understanding and complying with firm’s policies and procedures in relation to Debtor Management and the firm’s business rules.
- Identify delinquent accounts, take appropriate action, and record notes in the system
- Interact with internal and external client to resolve issues related to PO, Billing, Cash posting and other general queries.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Escalation: Confirm that proper escalation procedures are followed according to most effective business practices.
- Communication: Should be able to communicate effectively with customers, peers and senior team members and client service teams.
- Should be able to identify issues and concerns that may affect the performance of the job and communicate the same to manager or senior analyst
- Hyderabad Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- B.Com Graduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
The key skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills, whilst demonstrating a calm manner, and the ability to ask effective questions
- Must be a supportive team player who is reliable and respects others, with a desire and drive to meet and exceed team targets.
- Required to project a professional image of ESS at all times and show an interest in the external industry.
- Follows appropriate policies and processes, with a good understanding of risk.
- Is open, receptive and adaptable to change, whilst also demonstrating integrity and a can-do attitude.
- Be able to work using their own initiative, showing attention to detail and customer focus, with a good understanding of the client’s needs and priorities.
- Has the ability to act with urgency when necessary, taking ownership of issues and resolving to a satisfactory conclusion utilising a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problems.
|For Official Notification & Application||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel |
For More Free Online Courses
|CLICK HERE [MUST JOIN]|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|