About the Organisation:
Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Opportunity:
Are you a quick learner with the willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to clients who are pioneers in the fields of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world class service.
Associate Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
- The year of graduation should be 2024
- Aggregate 60% or equivalent CGPA of 6.5 and above
Eligible Degrees and Branches
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Any combination with Computer Science / IT
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on projects of moderately complex scope
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations accordingly
- Communicate key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Work towards improvisation and monitoring – delivering better value to the customer
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification and apply for the Recruitment.