We’re looking for driven and enthusiastic individuals. We want you to be comfortable being open to feedback and making rapid improvements; to enable and empower your peers; and finally, we want you to learn. Jar isn’t paying you just to work, but also paying you to learn – you’re bringing and taking something from the table.
What is Jar?
Jar is a savings app that helps its users save daily in the form of digital gold — we wish to help Indians rediscover the long-term benefits of habitual daily savings in an era where instant gratification is king.Jar was founded by Nishchay AG, former director and founding member at mobility start-up Bounce, and Misbah Ashraf, founder of community-focused e-commerce platform Marsplay.
What does Jar do?
Jar is building a micro-wealth management platform, one step at a time — starting with micro savings, financial literacy, micro investments, and encouraging people to habituate the act of saving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for grammar, spelling, and formatting
- Basic understanding of content marketing principles and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with social media platforms and their respective best practices
- Adept at conducting online research to gather relevant information and insights
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles and content optimization strategies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative content ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with blogging, creative writing, or contributions to online platforms is a bonus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Updating website content as needed
- This is a paid, work from office (Bangalore based) internship for a duration of 3 months.