At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. We, as employees, unite with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Every day, we build upon our core values of respect, integrity, and accountability to foster a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive, both at work and beyond. Discover more about our cultural attributes and join us in making a difference.
Those hired into this role will have the opportunity to participate in the Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development journey. Here, you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities, and gain valuable insights into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s exciting businesses.
About Industry Solutions (IS):
IS is a global organization comprising over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, architects, consultants, and delivery experts. We work collaboratively to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment and cutting-edge technology to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are at the forefront of innovation, partnering with customers to drive value throughout their digital transformation journey.
The Remote Scale PMO Project Manager is a vital part of the Delivery Excellence Services (DES) organization. In this role, you will be aligned and accountable to an Industry Solutions Delivery (ISD) Area Project Manager, supporting the project delivery lifecycle for ISD engagements within the Area. Your responsibilities will include providing direct support and coordination to the delivery management roles to maximize their customer-facing time and ensure successful and agile execution of engagements. You will also be involved in delivery management aspects such as methodologies, tools, processes, financials, staffing, and operations.
- Collaborate with the Area Project Manager to deliver engagements within an assigned Area.
- Improve process adherence, project hygiene, timely reporting, and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Validate Engagement/Project Setup/Staffing, Initiation Schedule, Issue/Risk updates, create project structure/base financial plan, and LED Profile.
- Support resource management for the engagement.
- Setup consumption tracking, initiate/confirm Subcontractor engagement setup, support recommended Security practices, Issue/Risk management, track/report status, update project forecast, record/approve time/expenses.
- Initiate/complete project closure, reconcile project budget, and capture lessons learned.
- Assist Area Project Manager in managing escalations around staffing and billing processes related to delivery.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate effectively with the Area Project Manager to meet delivery expectations.
- Leadership: Support Delivery Management roles throughout the project phases, ensuring delivery is set up for success aligning with customer expectations.
- Communication: Strong communication skills to raise issues needing attention around project hygiene, staffing, quality, and risks and issues.
- Support Area Project Manager to streamline the delivery process, ensure predictable outcomes, and focus on customer issues.
- Learn about Microsoft’s Cloud and Support businesses’ products and services, sharing learnings with others as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Expected graduation year: 2025.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!
Join Microsoft in making a meaningful impact on the world of technology and digital transformation. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey.