About the Organization
Voyage Educare Foundation is a mission-driven, not-for-profit entity with a vision to seek justice for every child in all aspects of life. To this end, we empower key stakeholders in rural and urban communities to eliminate inequity for our children to help them reach their fullest potential.
About the Program
Raabta is our flagship program that aims to uplift and transform schools collaboratively by building meaningful relationships between important stakeholders responsible for a child’s holistic education.
- Associate Program Manager
- KARGIL, LADAKH-1
- KASHMIR, J&K -1
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university is required
- Prior experience in working with children and/or teachers is preferred
- Understanding of pedagogy and advanced proficiency in at least one core content area and grade level
- Prior experience conducting sessions for school teachers and leaders is preferrable
- High proficiency in at least English and Hindi/ Urdu
- The starting compensation will be 1.2 L p.a. – 3.6 L p.a. (final remuneration will be as per the prior experience of the candidate).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to designing and implementation of cluster training every year
- Work with leaders, teachers, and parents to analyze their needs and create training for in-school execution.
- Support the program manager to pilot the curriculum, receive feedback and make necessary amendments.
- Manage & coach groups of school teachers and leaders to achieve ambitious outcomes in their school
- Conduct regular ODC (Observation-Debrief Cycle) for all teachers periodically
- Enable and support teachers to set ambitious yet feasible academic and holistic goals for their students