About the Organisation
KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
Roles and responsibilities
Working as a member of the team your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting on infrastructure advisory projects for public sector and private sector clients across the infrastructure lifecycle including strategy, development, procurement, financing, operations, and performance
- Research and strategic support across various infrastructure sector and sub-sectors such as Transport, Social Infrastructure and Power & Utilities
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for clients and senior management through effective data gathering, mining, benchmarking, and analysis
- Supporting KPMG onshore teams on leading business development initiatives, including preparation of proposals and pitches to target clients
- Contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
- Actively supporting the practice development by building and managing the relationships and interacting with Global KPMG Infrastructure teams and other deal advisory professionals.
- MBAs, CFAs, Economists and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institution.
- Prior Experience:Relevant experience (1-3 years) gained in global research and consulting firms, handling large amounts of data, and generating business insights
The Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure asset lifecycle
- High level knowledge of any area of infrastructure – Transport, Social Infrastructure, Power & Utilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder relationships
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize, adaptable, open to change and continuously seeking opportunities to improve systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data, generate insights, construct, and present creative and innovative solutions to clients
- Exposure to report and proposal writing skills; ability to effectively synthesize information, bring out the essence of a paragraph, and build a clear storyline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) is essential
- Experience of working on databases like Capital IQ, Refinitiv, Lexis Nexis is preferred
- Proficiency in managing and generating insights from large volumes of data using Alteryx & presenting them through visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView) is an added advantage
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application