About the Organization:
Disney+ Hotstar is an Indian subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company India and operated by Disney Streaming, both part of Disney Entertainment division
Responsibilities of the Candidate :
- Support the revenue targets for the agency team for the entertainment and sports business of Disney+ Hotstar.
- Shape up a long-term business plan for the agency to make Disney+ Hotstar the preferred digital partner.
- Understand the digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics, and be on top of industry trends.
- Drive strategic and tactical initiatives to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following internal processes.
- Maximize revenue potential with the agencies that you own, evangelizing Disney+ Hotstar as a premium destination for digital spending.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- Understanding of media agency’s way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage.
- Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Concise yet inspiring communicator.
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network, and have effective negotiations.
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes.
- Preferred Experience: Worked with any of the Top 5 agency networks in India.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a digital media agency / digital ad sales/ consumer internet industry.
How to Apply:
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups