Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Cisco Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Analyst Intern|
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes/structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinions, and engage in healthy discourse
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Strong Communication skills
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application.