About the Organization
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
About the Opportunity
- Company name: Baker Hughes
- Position: Summer Intern
- Location: Mumbai
- Qualification: Master’s degree
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring enables you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Currently enrolled in MTech degree in Computer Science, Chemical, Control/Instrumentation or relevant
- Be a high achiever and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application.