Adhyayan Quality Education Foundation (AQEF) is a Section 8 company, Co-founded by Ashoka Fellow, Kavita Anand, Adhyayan Foundation is a 4-year-old capacity-building organisation dedicated to improving the quality of educational leadership and learning outcomes through leadership capacity-building, evidence-based school reviews, and data-driven professional learning communities.
We have worked with: DOE, Goa (across 800+ Government schools; 10,000+ teachers);Samagra Shiksha in Tripura (across 210 schools); DoE, Arunachal Pradesh (33 schools) and civil society organizations for various projects. . We receive support from a wide range of institutional and individual donors. Our work in Arunachal Pradesh is supported by GE Shipping.
About the Opportunity
- The Programme Manager: Training and Quality Assurance will oversee the improvement journey of government school complexes in 1 district. Training will be provided on how to conduct collaborative evidence-based school reviews, support visits, complex meetings, and validations. The objective would be to support and strengthen the assessor certification program introduced in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The position is based in Arunachal Pradesh for 1 year with a high probability of extension. We are looking for candidates who are willing to commit to a minimum period of 2 years.
- Lead the training of a cadre of assessors from the government including ADEIs, DEOs, HMs, CRPs, and BRPs.
- Liaise with the Zonal Office and update them about the progress of the programme.
- Oversee the quality of school validations being delivered.
- Work closely with school clusters in order to support them with their improvement plans.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience working in the field of formal education
- A postgraduate degree in education is preferred
- Experience in managing projects and leading small teams
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds and of varying age groups
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Creative problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to speak Hindi and English
- Passionate about education and equity and willing to learn
- Proficiency in using Google Workspace and creation of slide decks, reports, etc.
How to Apply
- Please e-mail your résumé and a covering letter to [email protected] with the subject line: Application for Project Manager, Training and Quality Assurance, Arunachal Pradesh.
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification.