Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd owns and operates BookMyShow, India’s leading entertainment destination and one-stop-shop for all out-of-home social needs. The business has grown from a solely online ticketing site for movies through 6,000 screens to end-to-end management of live entertainment gatherings such as music events, live shows, theatricals, sports, and more, all to global standards.
BookMyShow has also developed India’s largest organic movie review and rating engine, as well as driving technology advancements like the m-ticket and Movie Mode, which have impacted tens of millions of users and the industry as a whole.
BookMyShow is also dedicated to society at large through its BookASmile charity programme, which provides underprivileged people with entertainment experiences.
Roles & Responsibility
- Under the guidance of the concept lead, comprehend product briefs and present ideas/solutions to the team.
- Document the design process for each feature, including research observations, brainstorming sessions, and usability testing, and track the results after the product is published.
- Create user-centered, delightful and persuasive experiences across all interfaces, including web and mobile.
- Create beautiful flows and experiences for viewers on a variety of channels.
- Assist product managers, graphic designers, and front-end developers in ensuring that the user’s goals are met during the journey.
- Analyze heatmaps, Google Analytics, and other data to make smarter choices that will help users achieve their objectives.
- To AB test different UI interactions, suggest interaction design variations.
- Provide innovative solutions to product design and usability issues, as well as identify and address site usability issues.
- Consumer-facing or consumer-oriented website or mobile app design expertise is needed.
- Sketch knowledge is needed. A working knowledge of Figma would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with data to find problem areas, as well as map out the user experience and break problems down into smaller, actionable measures.
- Problem-solving and solution-finding by design, with a focus on technology and market constraints
- Should have outstanding communication skills and be able to clearly articulate concepts.
- Must be a self-starter and incredibly proactive.
- Should be able to work together with others
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/month.
- 6 Months
- Mumbai, Bengaluru
- It may be shifted to Work from Home.
How to Apply
- For Official Notification and Application,Click HERE