About the Organization
A global management consulting firm founded in 1973 and headquartered in Boston with 65 offices across 40 countries. Our clients comprise of more than 63% of global 500, private equity funds, leading non profits and innovative startups. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our people, passion and unique approach have helped public clients outperform the S&P by 4:1.
About Bain Capability Network and BCN Academy
BCN is one of the 65 Bain offices globally that serves as a centralized offshore center for delivery of productized case types and business research issues. The Capability Network work on projects across a wide range of industries and functional topics for global case teams/clients.
BCN Academy is a dedicated center of excellence to conceptualize, design and deliver best in class learning & development initiatives in and for entire BCN, working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about making learning better and feel excited to be part of a ‘start-up’ journey with an opportunity to make a huge impact
About the Internship Opportunity
The internship role is a six-month contract role where the person will be responsible for supporting the team in executing BCN Academy’s priorities primarily for operations. We are looking for candidates who can join us soon.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide onsite training management support
- Support end-to-end travel & logistics, coordinate with participants and facilitators
- Support vendor management (contracting, onboarding, invoicing, effective delivery of goods and services) and all related internal processes for the same
- Manage feedback surveys for training programs run by BCN Academy
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders for various Academy operations
- Support content team for effective training delivery, as required
- Support internal process development and other priorities for BCN Academy
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (any stream)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, with the ability to manage MIS, dashboards, and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel / be onsite to support in-person trainings as required
- Excellent planning, organizational and implementation skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to support logistics of events, without close supervision
- Ability to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders; good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate openness and flexibility while executing training initiatives and projects.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application