Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Leading Five firms in the United States’ information technology sector. The business has been branded “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” and also “the most successful brand on the planet.”
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Conduct frequent follow-up meetings with interested stakeholders within the TA team to assess the efficacy of initiative preparation and execution.
- Propose ideas/interventions to enhance the TA organization’s effectiveness by streamlining/standardizing existing TA processes.
- Identify industry trends and chart candidates for senior/niche positions.
- Monitor various sourcing channels’ funnel conversion/ROI and formulate steps to boost each sourcing channel’s efficacy.
- Liaises with recruiters to gain a better understanding of the market’s recruiting needs and talent pool. Supports recruiters in the development and implementation of recruiting strategies; develops expertise in the sourcing and generation of active and passive talent through social media and job sites.
- Develop a good ability to screen applicants based on job requirements (essential vs desirable competencies).
- Assist recruiters with event preparation and coordination across several locations.
- Bengaluru(Shifted to Work from Home)
How to Apply
- To apply for the Internship, Click HERE (redirected to the Official Amazon Career Page)