Stanford University, one of the world’s leading teaching and research institutions, is dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges.Stanford has changed with the world over the last 125+ years, often leading the way with new ideas and discoveries. Here’s a look at Stanford people, places and experiences, past and present.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an international non-governmental organization founded in 1961 that works in the field of wilderness preservation and the reduction of human impact on the environment. It was formerly named the World Wildlife Fund, which remains its official name in Canada and the United States.
About the Short Term Internship Opportunity
The World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF India) in collaboration with Stanford University is seeking a short-term data consultant (for New Delhi, India) to provide assistance with the ongoing impact evaluation of school-based environment education program. The work would involve monitoring the data collection process, assisting data cleaning, preparation of results for academic reports, and presentation.
- New Delhi, India
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (ongoing or completed) in economics, psychology, sociology, or related fields.
- Students from other field of study also can apply.
- Some understanding of experimental and quasi-experimental evaluation methods. Demonstrated proficiency in Stata, and experience with data management and cleaning.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English
- Best according to the market standards.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Possibility of co-authorship on reports and/or publications.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- To apply, send your CV to [email protected]