About Thought Project
Thought Project is an organization that works in the education sector, at the intersection of theatre, gender, sexuality and mental health. We offer training services to cultivate life skills and enable capacity building among the youth.
We are searching for a driven and creative Operations and Communications Intern to closely work with the core team on all aspects of the organisation’s engagements. You will be in charge of implementing the organisation’s initiatives that increase organisation’s visibility within the
surrounding community. You need to be passionate about equality and gender issues, self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role.
This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team
- Role: Intern, Operations and Communication
- Location: Work from home
- No. of Positions: 02
- Work Arrangement: Part-time
- Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
- Undergraduate students
- Prior experience of internships is encouraged
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow TP presence on social media platforms, including Facebook and Insta-
- Create content for outreach and marketing platforms
- Assist in writing newsletters and reports
- Curriculum development for programs on Gender, Theatre and Mental Health
- Assist in facilitating participatory group sessions.
Perks and Remuneration
- Monthly stipend.
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
- Work at the intersection of gender, theatre, sexuality and mental health.
- Be trained extensively in our organisational methodologies, processes, tools.
- Many More….
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook