P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, It’s the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
About the Internship
P&G invites applications from the eligible candidates for the Internship in the Manufacturing Department of the P&G.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India,
- Mandideep, Madhya Pradesh, India,
- Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India,
- Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India,
- New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India,
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India,
- Goa, India
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering disciplines.
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
- Fluency in English·
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the following functions:
Production – Packing
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
Production – Making
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Build learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a team
What P&G offers:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.