About Office of Shri Rahul Singh, Information Commissioner
Shri Rahul Singh is an Information Commissioner in the Madhya Pradesh State Information Commission, a statutory body constituted under the Right to Information Act, 2005, (RTI Act, 2005) entrusted with the power to receive and inquire into the appeals & complaints filed under the RTI Act, 2005.
About the Internship
Office of Shri Rahul Singh is seeking to engage students enrolled in recognized University/Institutions in the role of ‘Interns’ to assist in the functioning of his Office.
Areas of Work
The interns shall be given exposure to various subjects dealing with RTI, Indian Constitution, Public Records Act, Official Secrets Act, and related laws, and would be expected to carry out research to support adjudicatory process, communicate with Appellants & Officers, prepare case briefs, and supplement the process of live and online hearings of his Court. The details of the work shall be communicated to the interns once they join the office.
Number of Interns required
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in the field of law or humanities are encouraged to apply.
- Students are required to be well versed in Hindi as well as English.
- Students should possess proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Google (Docs, Sheets).
- All internships are offered for a duration of at least 3 weeks and may be extended by the Office of the Information Commissioner.
- Rolling internships are also permitted.
- Suchna Bhawan, 35-B Arera Hill, Bhopal-462011, Madhya Pradesh, India.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send their Curriculum Vitae along with a Statement of Purpose for the internship (not more than 300 words) with the title ‘Application for Internship’ to [email protected]
- They must also clearly indicate the areas of interest and the period of engagement.
- A certificate of successful completion shall be issued by the officer to the concerned intern upon fulfilling all the tasks assigned to him/her.
- Interns not completing the internship for the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- For any further information, drop a mail at [email protected]
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily: