Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Internship
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Currently pursuing a BS, B.Tech, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Internship, Click Here
- Last Date: August 10, 2020
Get a Referral for this Internship
The following Googlers have shown their willingness to refer students for this internship. Getting a referral will significantly improve your chances of being interviewed by Google. This list is being updated regularly, so don’t forget to add InternBit to your home screen. As a reminder, if you are interested in getting a referral, then wait for the person to refer you before applying directly on careers portal.
- Arun Prasad – Software Engineer II, Google
- Yogesh Kumar – Engineer, Google Next
- Aditya Ghosh – Software Engineer, Google
- Rahul Gurjar – Software Engineer, Google | Ex-Amazon