GuruJal is an integrated water management initiative, which aims to address the issues of water scarcity, groundwater depletion, flooding and stagnation in the Gurugram District of Haryana. We aim to collaborate with the different stakeholders of the district like corporates, civil society, and research organisations to address the issue using the systems thinking approach.
Research and Development Intern
- Eligibility: BA/ MA in Governance or B.Tech/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
Architecture and Urban/ Landscape Designing Intern
- Eligibility: B.Arch 4th-5th Year
Civil Engineering Intern
- Eligibility: B.Tech 3rd-4th Year
Biodiversity Planning Intern
- Eligibility: B.Sc./M.Sc. in Botany/Zoology/Environment Science.
- Eligibility: B.Tech in Environmental Engineering or B.Sc. in Geology/ Hydrology
Media and Communication Intern
- Eligibility: BA in Media & Communication / Video Editor
- Work from Home work provisions for communication and R&D profiles
- Base Office Location: Mini Secretariat, near Rajiv Chowk, Gurugram (For other Profiles)
Perks & Remuneration
- Hands-on experience on working with the District Administration Gurugram on solving the water crisis of the region
- Certificate upon completion of the assignment
- Transport Allowance
- Personal Mentoring from the team professionals, advisors and officers of GuruJal
- 6 months (Flexible)
Process of Selection
- CV & essay answer short-listing .
- Telephonic Interview
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook